What does the status of the request indicate?
Maintenance requests are divided into several statuses:
- in progress
- in review
- The "New" status indicates that you've created a new maintenance request or received it from your Landlord.
- You can view the "In progress" status changes along with a request activity. You are able to adjust its status.
- Service Pros work with the request and track changes. If you completed the request that was created by a Landlord select the "In review" status, so the Landlord would review it and move to Resolved status.
- When you complete the request that was created by you, simply mark it as “Resolved”.
- You can change the maintenance request status to "Cancelled". Your landlord and their tenants can do the same on their end. The sharing of this request then ends. Canceled maintenance requests cannot be edited. You can remove them only.
- You can view any maintenance requests archived by the Landlord on your end. They will be moved to another tab. The "Archived” status will be visible only on your end and can be removed.
Please note! The Requests board is available on the Starter subscription plan.
Apr. 14, 2022