How do I activate the Affiliate Program?
We are happy to announce the launch of the Affiliate Program, which allows Service Pros to receive rewards for promoting the service to their interested friends.
Please note! You must set up a Stripe account in order to withdraw rewards when taking part in the Affiliate Program.
Check whether Stripe is available in your country here.
The Affiliate Program is an excellent way to earn money through your account. For every qualifying customer you send our way, you can earn money and withdraw rewards to your Stripe account.
This option is available starting from our Free plan and higher.
How does it work?
- You (the Affiliate) can promote our software on social platforms, through your personal blog, or send an invitation to sign up directly to a friend's email.
- If your friend sets up a system account and subscribes to one of our paid plans, they become your referral.
- You'll receive a one-time commission for each invited friend who subscribes to a plan.
- When you activate the Affiliate Program, you'll receive a $9 participation bonus to your balance.
- For each qualified referral, you'll receive a one-time commission equal to the monthly price of the plan your referral subscribed to.
To activate the Affiliate Program, select the "Affiliate Program" option from the main "Settings" menu:
Then click on "Activate":
Read our Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions to get started. You will be given all the information and definitions pertinent to the Affiliate Program.
Agree to the terms & conditions by checking the "I read and agree to the Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions" box, and then click on the "Activate the program" button to become an Affiliate Program participant.
Congrats! Your Affiliate Program is active. Invite your friends and get rewarded!
In the "Promote our software" section on the “Promotions & Balance“ tab, you can invite your friends by copying the unique link and sharing it via social media, blog, or direct messages.
Use the “Invite to apply“ button in order to send invitation emails to your friends. You may invite friends to join either Landlord or Service Pro Portal; enter one or multiple emails in the appropriate field, separated by commas, and send email invitations to sign up with one click by using the “Send invitation“ button.
Please note! Each email address can be considered as a referral only once. This means if an email address owner was already invited by you or another user of our software, you will be notified.
This link might be helpful:
Affiliate Program: How do I invite a friend?
The "Withdraw funds" section displays the amount you have earned for your qualified referrals at the moment.
You will be able to transfer your reward from the balance only if you set up the Stripe payment method.
Once you have activated the Affiliate Program, you will receive a $9 bonus to your Affiliate Program balance.
You, as the Affiliate, receive a commission only if your invited referral subscribes to one of the paid plans. The commission is always equal to the monthly plan price:
- Starter - $15
- Growth - $50
- Business - custom pricing (from $75 to $100)
For Service Pros:
- Starter - $45
The "Withdraw" button allows you to transfer the funds from the balance to your Stripe account.
Please note! The "Withdraw" button becomes active only when you reach the amount of $50 on your balance.
The "Referrals" tab displays information about all your invited friends, as well as their activity (sign-ups, subscriptions, etc.).
The "Totals" above the table will give you general information about your progress:
- "Invited Referrals" shows the total number of friends invited by you.
- "Signed-up Referrals" displays the total number of your friends who accepted the invitation and signed up with the system.
- "Qualified Referrals" displays the total number of your invited friends who subscribed to one of the system's subscription plans.
The "Referrals" table contains information about referrals you have invited to join the system, including the referral's email and status, sign-up date, and subscription status.
Referral's "Status" can be the following:
- Invited: Your email invitation has been sent, but not accepted yet.
- Signed: Your referral has signed up to our software.
You can also resend the email invitation to your friend, if necessary, by clicking the appropriate "Resend Invite" link in the "Action" column.
This link might be helpful:
How do I resend an invitation to a friend?
The "Payout History" tab will show your withdrawal history, showing the initiated, canceled, and processed payouts.
May 6, 2022