Affiliate Program: How do I invite a friend?
You can invite as many friends as you like and receive an award for each subscribed referral.
In order to send the invitation to your friend through our program, go to the "Affiliate Program" page from the main "Settings" menu and select the ‘'Promotions & Balance’' tab:
There are two ways you can invite a friend to sign up with our software:
- Send the invitation directly to your friend's email
- Copy the unique link and share it through your blog, social media account, or any kind of messenger.
To send an email invitation to your friend(s), press the ''Invite to sign up'' button. You may invite friends to join either Landlord or Service Pro Portal; enter one or multiple email addresses separated by a comma in the appropriate fields and press the "Send invitation" button:
- Each email address can be considered as a referral only once, even if it is invited by other users.
- If the email address you are trying to enter is already registered within the system, you will receive the following notification: "The owner of this email has already created an account."
- If the email address you are trying to enter has been invited before, you will receive the following notification: "The owner of this email has been invited."
Once the invitation is sent, your referral will receive it via their email and will be able to accept it by clicking on "Accept Invitation," which will redirect them to the sign-up page.
You can also copy the unique invitation link and share it via social media, blog, or direct messages by clicking on the "Copy" button.
Once the referral clicks the link, they will be redirected to the sign-up page as well.
On the ‘'Referrals'' tab, you may keep track of your invited friends, and their status. If the referral has been invited by you, the appropriate "Invited" status will be displayed next to the referral's email address. Once the referral is signed up, the "Signed" status will be displayed next to the referral's email address:
The "Referrals" tab displays also general information such as the number of referrals you have invited, the number of signed-up referrals, and the number of referrals who subscribed to a plan.
You are welcome to resend an invitation to a referral's email address by following the instructions below:
May 5, 2022