I live in U.S. and have a U.S. based bank account. Can I receive rent from my rental located in other countrie...

Sure, you can receive payments from other countries with the help of Credit card payment methods. To manage this, you have to set up an online payment service: Stripe.

Please, note that Payments powered by Dwolla (ACH) is available for US Citizens only.

Receiving foreign payments might come with an additional charge - see details at:


Last updated:
Mar. 24, 2022